In order for us to resume our Training Academy and begin our training Camps, we must ensure that all federal and local safety guidelines are met to mitigate risk of COVID-19. With that, there will be some important adjustments made to the structure of the training program. For everyone’s safety and well-being, we ask that everyone please follow the safety guidelines and social distancing protocols necessary.
- NVBA Beginner Introduction / First timer
- NVBA Intermediate
- NVBA Advanced
- NVBA Competitive
for details you may contact us at email@example.com
Pricing & Schedule :Link for Training Fees .. and Current Schedule
1. Only those who currently do not have any symptoms related to COVID-19 will be allowed into the facility
2. No congregation near the courts are allowed. Start promptly and leave promptly.
3. Practice physical distancing of 6 feet when possible
4. Wear masks when possible especially outside the courts
5. Wash hands and use hand sanitizers frequently
6. Parents and students should all time maintain professional conduct and should not comment on other coaches training sessions