So many of you have expressed eagerness to resume badminton training
Thanks and we acknowledge!!
At this time, we are only permitted to resume limited training lessons. NVBA will effectively resume Training lessons starting 09/15.
In order for us to resume our Training Academy and begin our training Camps, we must ensure that all federal and local safety guidelines are met to mitigate risk of COVID-19. With that, there will be some important adjustments made to the structure of the training program. For everyone’s safety and well-being, we ask that everyone please follow the safety guidelines and social distancing protocols necessary.
- NVBA Beginner Introduction / First timer
- NVBA Intermediate
- NVBA Advanced
- NVBA School (elementary , middle and high )
- NVBA Competitive
Pricing :For training Fees please click Training Fees link
1. No more than 4 any player in any court
2. Players will not touch coach or other players
3. Parents cannot be next to court and in case of rush hours where the capacity exceeds 40, parents have to wait outside of NVBC
4. Between session changes first the player in the court has to be led out of NVBC or moved out of court vicinity before letting the new players in the court
Parents & Student:
1. Only those who currently do not have any symptoms related to COVID-19 will be allowed into the facility
2. Temperature checking will be conducted at the front desk. A forehead temperature reading of 100.4° F or greater will not be permitted to enter.
3. No congregation near the courts are allowed. Start promptly and leave promptly.
4. Practice physical distancing of 10 feet when possible
5. Wear masks when possible especially outside the courts
6. Wash hands and use hand sanitizers frequently
7. Parents can request academy to assign child to a specific coach
8. Parents and students should all time maintain professional conduct and should not comment on other coaches training sessions
9. In case of any discrepancies or issues parents and students should directly reach out to NVBA